Saturday 7 January 2012

Shameful Shampoo


Today i feel like writing about this particular shampoo i used and did NOT like. Its Dove hair-fall rescue (and no, i'm not paid by any rival company to defame them!). Its winter and well I'm sure most of us suffer from dry scalp and thus the inevitable hair fall. so i tried it. Reason: since they have been campaigning about it for SO long and somehow were successful in convincing me! Anyway, it smelled great and lathered well ( I count them as qualities because obviously i don't want my hair to smell bad AND many shampoos don't lather well, which is kinda frustrating !). But later, after the wash, my hair turned into a frizzball !!and i DID use the conditioner. Oh my.. the pain that followed..those were really pathetic three days of my life. I have never had such frizzy hair in my life !! and i vouch never to use that shampoo again.and WHY is it so cold here in delhi, god.. its an effort to take a shower, let alone wash hair..*shiver shiver*.

one of my friends always says "everything does not suit everybody". mostly this is in reference to clothes but obviously it applies to shampoos too. so what shampoos do you guyz use? and how are they?


cheers! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi :)
    Truth is, your friend is right - Everything doesn't suit everybody. I've used this particular Dove shampoo & other varients of Dove shampoos on a regular basis & have had absolutely no problem whatsoever with their products.
    You probably had frizzy hair because it didn't suit your hair/the climate.

    PS: You've got a nice blog here :) Following you!

    ReplyDelete

would lov to hear your thoughts!