Saturday 7 January 2012

Good Things

Don't we all just love our rooms?Its the one place in the entire house, which can be personalized just the way I want it. Ranging from curtains to photos anything and everything is just according the way I want it to be. I'm the queen of this little universe and it feels great. Whenever I'm out of town, more than homesick, i get "roomsick". can you believe it?I ACTUALLY miss my room. And since i love my room SO much i decided to do a post on it.My room is a mixture of crazy, amazing, and funky  things! but obviously I'm not going to show you all of them ! :p
I have just picked out a few  things which are my favorite and easily available so  if you like, you can pick them up yourself:

1.Table Calendar


this is a calendar which will last forever !..you can figure out why--it just tells the day, date &  month.just flip it everyday and your good to go :)
I bought it from a Happily Unmarried shop for Rs 80. This shop has awesome stuff and they mostly have stores in most happening places in delhi & also sell their merchandise through some other stores but in case you haven't visited one, you can check it out online here.

2. Limited edition Audrey Hepburn framed poster
It was limited edition when I bought it ( which was 6 months ago) but it isn't anymore (sadly). Many stores are selling these kind of posters now. I purchased it for Rs 1500 from this shop in GK-I M-Block market called Rio. This is a brilliant shop. a MUST checkout for people with unusual yet classy tastes.


 3. I like to call this a Hanging Door Pillow . Its one of the most wonderful things in my room. Its supposed to be hung on the door, according to the situation ( written on da pillow).  I'm no heiress, but if you must know, it says "heiress" coz its designed by Nicky Hilton. She did her accessories range for CLAIRE's which is an international brand and not yet available in India. I picked it up from London more than a year back.But you can always order online or get any family/friends etc living in europe/usa to get stuff  for you !
I agree its the girliest things ever but i love it ! :)

4.  Poster
I picked this up from a random online poster brand about three years ago, so i don't exactly remember what it was. But what I do remember is that I picked 3 posters in total and paid only Rs 1300 for the total, which was pretty reasonable considering the other 2 posters were of rock bands and much bigger in size. All three posters are still in brilliant condition stuck in different parts of my room. the moral here is to explore the internet thoroughly as there are alot of great deals available online for like everything!.








So these are some of the kool things in my room. What about you?..gimme some feedback !<3

PS: not paid by anyone to promote any merchandise here.

4 comments:

  1. nyc i like it nd luv dat poster from Rio.... dat shop was really amazing :).....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poster.
    I am a blogging too. Checl out Colorific

    Colorific India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pieces in your room!

    www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete

would lov to hear your thoughts!