Saturday 22 June 2013

Song Obesession

Have you ever loved a song SO much that you listen to it ALL the time?..Day, night, before sleeping, after  waking up, while taking a shower, while driving etc etc.. And sometimes even when your not listening to it, its  playing in your mind or you just end up humming it!?!?..

You know the lyrics, you always sing along, its the most played song on your playlist, the lyrics end up on your status mssg on Whatsapp , BBM and Fb, you suddenly start thinking that the artist/lead singer is freakkin attractive, you start googling them (if you already didn't know) and just in the shortest time they become your new obsession..stealing away all your constructive attention..

The worst is when you forget everything else..music wise..all the songs you were so in LOVE with like yesterday(!) become "hmm..bleh..I'll listen to it later"..WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!..

Trust Me ..Its like a spell was cast..Music is probably like magic..An art form that transforms you..I think every song I have ever obsessed over or loved has transformed me in some way or the other..Its One of the most creative creations, ever..!

Sometimes its the lyrics, sometimes the music, sometimes the voice, and if your lucky then its the entire package..three or four minutes of sheer AWESOMENESS..

Some of the songs that I clearly remember obsessing over are:
  • The Verve- Bittersweet Symphony
  • Guns & Roses- Patience
  • Our Lady Peace- Somewhere Out There
  • Roxette- Must have been Love
  • Adele- Someone like you
  • Cocktail- jugni
  • Coldplay- Yellow
And most recently, Justin Timberlake- Mirror.. I'm TOTALLY, Completely and with all my heart in LUURRVVV with this song...

The list would be endless if I include each and every song I have been in love with since I found out what a bliss music is..
Thats me!

Anyway, gonna conclude now with the following link: 

Enjoy
Love
TM

No comments:

Post a Comment

would lov to hear your thoughts!